Susan N. Gallant
Client Relationship Associates play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Client Advisor on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Client Relationship Associates are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Susan was born and raised in Portland, Maine where she currently resides with her husband, Joe. Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, and her interests include baking, gardening, vintage design and décor as well as cross country skiing.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2018
- Foreside Financial Group, Managing Director, Client Development
- Citi Fund Services, Assistant Vice President, Account Manager
- The Maine Association of Community Banks, Benefits & Communications Coordinator
- University of Southern Maine, Business Administration
- University of Southern Maine, Continuing Education for Business