Dean E. Walker
Dean is the Director of our Trading and Data Management departments. He is responsible for accurate trade execution and the integrity of our financial data. He is also responsible for the credit analysis of our fixed income holdings and researching different fixed income asset classes that may provide additional benefits to our clients. Dean is highly skilled in the technical aspects of trade order management systems and works closely with our employees to create efficiencies and seamless workflows across our back office. Dean is currently the chair of our Workflow Optimization Committee and the lead of the Performance Management Committee. He is a member of these additional committees: Executive, Investment, Operational Leadership, Trading Practices, and Technology.
Dean resides in Gorham, Maine with his wife, Kim, and their two young daughters, Nicole and Vanessa. He enjoys golf, basketball, and coaching.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2001
- Forum Financial Group, Lead Custody Analyst
- UNUM Life Insurance Company, Securities Trader
- University of Southern Maine, B.S. in Economics
- Passed Series 65 exam - qualifies as an Investment Adviser Representative
- Boston Securities Traders Association
- Advent Users Group, (past) Board Member
- Gorham Youth Travel Basketball Association, Head Coach
- AAU, Firecracker Organization, Head Coach