Dean E. Walker
Dean is the Director of our Trading and Data Management departments. He is responsible for accurate trade execution and the integrity of our financial data. He is also responsible for the credit analysis of our fixed income holdings and researching different fixed income asset classes that may provide additional benefits to our clients. Dean is highly skilled in the technical aspects of trade order management systems and works closely with our employees to create efficient operational processes. Dean is currently the chair of our Technology & Operations Committee and a member of the following: Board of Directors, Investment Committee, Risk Management & Compliance Committee.
Dean resides in Gorham, Maine with his wife, Kim, and their two young daughters, Nicole and Vanessa. He enjoys golf, basketball, and coaching.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2001
- Forum Financial Group, Lead Custody Analyst
- UNUM Life Insurance Company, Securities Trader
- University of Maine, Master of Business Administration
- University of Southern Maine, B.S. in Economics
- Passed Series 65 exam - licensed Investment Adviser Representative
- Boston Securities Traders Association
- The Exchange
- Gorham Youth Travel Basketball Association and AAU, Head Coach
- Gorham Project Graduation, Treasurer