Andrew’s responsibilities with the Data Management team focus primarily on ensuring the integrity of our financial data that all of our clients’ reports are dependent upon. On a daily basis, he reconciles our data with our custodians and resolves any discrepancies. His other responsibilities include security pricing and assisting with performance reporting.
Andrew grew up in Rochester, New York, and now lives in Portland with his wife and son. He is an avid outdoor enthusiast and is currently working on completing the 46 high peaks in the Adirondacks.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2020
- Key Private Bank, Portfolio Analyst
- Alesco Advisors, New York, Operations & Performance Analyst
- Stoneyard Brewing Company, New York, Controller
- The College at Brockport (AACSB), B.A. in Finance