Denise M. Vigneault, PHR
Denise is responsible for the human resource functions for the firm, including recruitment, benefits administration, maintenance of internal policy manuals and periodic compensation studies. As a member of the Finance Department, Denise works closely with the Chief Operating Officer preparing annual budgets and various other forms of financial reporting. She is a member of the Disaster Recovery Committee. Denise earned the Professional in Human Resources designation (PHR) and SHRM-CP certification in 2015.
Denise is a native of Maine and lives in Arundel with her husband, Kevin, and their three children. She enjoys reading, Caribbean cruising, music and spending time with family and friends.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 1999
- UNUM Life Insurance Company, Securities Trader
- University of Southern Maine, B.S. in Business Administration
- Center for Grieving Children, HR Committee
- Learning Works, HR Committee
- Kennebunk Animal Welfare Society
- Crossroads for Women – Work Ready program (past)