Michael J. Neff, CFA
Mike holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation. He has worked in financial services his entire career. His clients benefit from his diverse background and extensive portfolio and investment management experience. Mike works with his clients to provide investment management, asset allocation, and financial planning advice.
Mike is a native of Buffalo, New York. Growing up, he spent summers canoeing the lakes and rivers of Algonquin Park in Ontario, Canada. His love of the outdoors brought him and his wife, Katya, to Maine in the early 2000’s. They have three children. Mike is a long distance and trail runner. He spends his free time with family and friends hiking, biking, back country skiing, and enjoying the full range of outdoor activities Maine has to offer. An avid reader of both fiction and non-fiction, Mike is usually working through one or two books at a time.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2020
- People’s United Wealth Management, Senior Wealth Advisor, Senior Vice President
- Camden National Wealth Management, Portfolio Manager, Vice President
- Key Private Bank, Portfolio Manager, Assistant Vice President
- Bank of America, Personal Banker
- Canisius College, Buffalo, NY, B.A. in English
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society Maine
- Maine CFA Society Board Member at Large
- South Portland and Cape Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- United Way 2019 & 2020 Campaign Cabinet, Co-Chair Services Division (past)