Gregory E. Cox
Portfolio Administrators play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Portfolio Manager on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Portfolio Administrators are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Greg grew up in Brookline, Massachusetts, but has made Portland his home since 2010. It was while attending Hebron Academy that Greg knew he wanted to make Maine his permanent home. He enjoys playing golf, woodworking, and is an avid soccer fan. Greg and his wife, Kristan, have two children, Vivian and Miles. As a family, they enjoy spending time at the beach and at Sebago Lake during the summer months.
- R.M. Davis, joined in 2021
- Key Private Bank, Associate Relationship Manager, New England
- Living Wealth Partners, LLC / Penn Mutual, Financial Associate
- University of Southern Maine, B.A. in Economics
- Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce, Propel Member
- NAACP, Portland Branch, Member
- University of Southern Maine Athletics, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Advisory Board
- Junior Achievement of Maine, Volunteer
- The Center for Grieving Children, Fundraiser