Mary Ellen Carignan
Client Support Associates play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. They work in concert with the Client Relationship Associates and other colleagues to prepare and deliver quality client materials. Client Support Associates are also involved with several firm initiatives and administrative projects, working behind the scenes with our entire team to create a seamless client experience.
Mary Ellen grew up in Long Island, NY, but has lived in New England since 1992. As of 2022, she and her husband, Peter, have lived in Cape Elizabeth for 22 years. They have four, adult children – Joe, Grace, and twins, Luke and Tom. Mary Ellen and Peter enjoy being “empty nesters” with their two dogs, Andy and Olive, as their only roommates. In the summer, they enjoy spending time at Scarborough Beach.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2022
- Old Port Advisors, Administrative Assistant (2018-2022)
- The Signal Group, Market Research Analyst (2018), Administrative Assistant (2013-2018)
- Eagle Point Companies, Administrative Support
- Galaher Settlements, Technical Assistant
- Monarch Title Corporation, Closing Coordinator
- Boston College, Bachelor of Science, Early Childhood Education
- Started and moderate Stonehill College Parents Facebook page (2021-present)