Operations Associates are responsible for the preparation of reports included at client meetings, and other client-facing materials. They also provide various reporting to our Client Advisors and Client Relationship Associates, as well as administrative support across departments. Our Operations Associates are highly productive and work behind the scenes in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Kim grew up in southern Maine. She moved to Portland in 2011 to pursue a career change after spending several years working with children while completing her Associates Degree in Child Development. She is currently completing a paralegal studies program and plans to complete her Bachelor’s degree in Social Behavioral Sciences. During her free time, Kim volunteers for the Volunteers Lawyers Project.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2021 as Receptionist; promoted to Operations Associate in 2022
- Nine Stones Spa, Front Desk Manager
- Hannoush Jewelers, Sales Associate
- University of Southern Maine – working toward her B.S. in Social Behavioral Sciences
- Ashworth College – paralegal studies
- Volunteer Lawyers Project, Clinic Intake Interviewer