Brian H. Noyes, CFA, CIC
Brian holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® and Chartered Investment Counselor designations. He brings a high level of dedication and commitment to his clients. Brian is a senior partner focused on the firm’s current service offerings and future planning. Brian serves as the Chairman of the Board.
Born in Geneva, Ohio and raised in Massachusetts, Brian now resides in Freeport, Maine with his wife, Eugenie, and two daughters, Alexandra and Mary. He enjoys hunting, fishing, golf and tennis.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 1989
- Shearson Lehman Hutton, Vice President and Consulting Group
- University of New Hampshire, B.S. in Business Administration and Communications
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society Maine
- CFA Society Boston, Inc.
- Maine Estate Planning Council
- Maine Public Employees Retirement System, Chair of the Board of Trustees
- U.S. Biathalon Team, Board Member
- Baxter State Park, Chair of the Investment Committee
- Megantic Fish and Game Corporation
- Forest Society of Maine, Finance and Investment Committee
- Maine Health, Board of Trustees and Chair of the Investment Committee
- Maine Medical Center, Finance Committee