Portfolio Administrators play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Portfolio Manager on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Portfolio Administrators are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Diana grew up in Cape Elizabeth and now resides in Portland. Outside of the office she enjoys spending time with family and friends. Her interests include playing trivia, doing jigsaw and crossword puzzles, bowling, camping and traveling.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2020
- Monaghan Leahy, LLP, Litigation Paralegal
- Forget Me Nots, Weekend Store Manager and Sales Associate
- Gucci Group Guam, Tumon Sands Plaza, Guam, Category Leader and Sales Associate
- University of Southern Maine, B.A. in Sociology
- Clemson University, General studies with a focus on Sociology
- Portland Ronald McDonald House, Volunteer (past)
- South Portland Adult Education, Volunteer ESL Teachers Assistant (past)