Eric L. Plausteiner
Client Relationship Associates play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Client Advisor on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Client Relationship Associates are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Eric grew up in southern Vermont and has lived in Maine since 2014. Outside of the office, Eric is an active member of the United States Collegiate Ski and Snowboard Association (USCSA) Eastern Board of Directors. He enjoys skiing, hiking, and golfing. In 2022, Eric and his wife, Samantha, welcomed their new son, Theo. The family also includes their two dogs, Auggie and Dory.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2022
- Richard Brothers Financial Advisors, Relationship Manager
- Citizens Bank, Virtual Premier Advisor
- Guideline Technologies, Account Executive
- Merrill Lynch, Financial Advisor
- Prudential Financial, Financial Professional
- University of Rhode Island, Bachelor of Science, Environmental Economics and Resource Management, Business Minor
- Series 6, Series 7, Series 63, Series 65 Securities Licenses
- USCSA Eastern Conference Board of Directors, Vice Chair and McBrine Division Coordinator