As a portfolio manager, Tim provides investment and financial planning services to individuals, families, and institutions, ensuring that clients receive personalized advice tailored to their unique goals. Tim has over 15 years of experience delivering expertise in the areas of portfolio management, investments, and wealth management planning. He joined R.M. Davis in 2022 after spending 12 years as the Director of Portfolio Management at a wealth management firm in Portland, Maine.
Tim grew up in Syracuse, New York and now resides with his family in the Back Cove neighborhood of Portland. Outside of the office, Tim enjoys the Maine outdoors, golfing, and cheering on the Cincinnati Reds.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2022
- Spinnaker Trust, Vice President and Director of Portfolio Management
- Eastern Bank Wealth Management, Investment Operations Associate
- Standard Retirement Services, Inc., Trading Operations Associate
- St. Lawrence University, B.A., Economics
- Massachusetts Bankers Association, Leadership Development Program (2021)
- Passed the Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Exam
- Maine Audubon, Board of Trustees (2019-Present)
- MaineShare, Board Member & Treasurer (past)
- Lift 360 Emerging Leaders Program (past)