Christine MacDonald, RLP®
Portfolio Administrators play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Portfolio Manager on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Portfolio Administrators are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Christine grew up in Nashua, New Hampshire but has been living in Maine since 1998. She currently lives in Saco with her husband and has two daughters in college. Christine enjoys downhill skiing, XC skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, kayaking, decorating, furniture refinishing and beach time in the summer with close friends.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2019
- Pension Professionals, Associate Client Service Director
- Allstate – Amy Alward Agency, Financial Services Professional
- New York Life Insurance Company, Agent/Registered Representative
- Missouri State University – coursework toward B.A. Creative Writing
- Bay Path University, A.S. Interior Architecture and Design
- FINRA Series 6, Series 63, Series 65
- Registered Life Planner® Designation
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Saco River Valley Kiwanis
- Girl Scout Troop Leader (past)
- Green Heart & Thornton Academy Family Student Exchange Program – host family (6 years)