Matthew A. McFarland, CFA
Matt holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation and works in our Portsmouth, New Hampshire office. His background in both investment management and private banking give him a level of experience and depth to knowledgeably inform and advise his clients. In past years, Matt coordinated and conducted our annual Summer School program (now Money Matters) which was geared toward educating the next generation in developing good financial habits.
Matt grew up in Maine and now lives in Portsmouth with his wife, Jill, and two children, Anne and Benjamin. He enjoys skiing, baseball, golf and art.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2013 at our Portsmouth office
- People’s United Bank Wealth Management, Portsmouth, Senior Vice President and Wealth Management Advisor
- Banc of America Investment Services, Boston, Senior Financial Consultant
- Prudential Securities Private Client Group, Boston, Financial Advisor
- Saint Anselm College, B.A. in Political Science
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society Maine
- New Hampshire Estate Planning Council
- Strawbery Banke Museum, Board of Trustees and Chair of the Governance Committee
- The Hope for Tomorrow Foundation, Board Member, Treasurer, and Chair of the Finance Committee
- Families First Health and Support Center, Development Committee (past)
- New Hampshire Art Association, Board (past)