Douglas A. Simpson, CSRIC®
Doug serves in a variety of capacities for our research group. He analyzes mutual funds and serves as a liaison for our portfolio managers and portfolio administrators on research requests from clients. Doug performs various compliance testing needed to insure the integrity of the research process. In addition, Doug works closely with the research analysts on specific aspects of financial due diligence for the companies we follow and is responsible for a variety of operational functions in support of the research group.
Doug resides in Portland and enjoys hockey, travel and volunteering.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 1998
- Acadia Trust, N.A., Operations and Employee Benefits Account Manager
- Cannon Financial Institution, Cannon Personal Trust I, II, III Curriculum
- Thomas College, B.S. in Accounting
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society Maine
- CFA Society Boston, Inc.
- Ronald McDonald House of Portland (past)
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Portland
- Portland Boys and Girls Club (past)
- Equality Maine (past)
- Maine High School Hockey Invitational (past)
- Biddeford High School Hockey (past)
- Sanford Youth Hockey Association (past)
- Portland Middle School Hockey (past)