Portfolio Administrators play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Portfolio Manager on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Portfolio Administrators are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Will grew up in Standish, Maine and moved to Scarborough in 2021. He enjoys finding new restaurants around the area, spending time with friends and family, and being outdoors finding new walking trails and spending time at the lake during the summer months.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2022
- Fidelity Investments, Customer Relationship Advocate
- Norway Savings Bank, Customer Relations Representative
- Roger Williams University, Bachelor of Science in Finance, Minor in Political Science
- FINRA Series 7 (General Securities Representative), Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law)