Client Support Associates play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. They work in concert with the Client Relationship Associates and other colleagues to prepare and deliver quality client materials. Client Support Associates are also involved with several firm initiatives and administrative projects, working behind the scenes with our entire team to create a seamless client experience.
Will grew up in Standish, Maine and moved to Scarborough in 2021. He enjoys finding new restaurants around the area, spending time with friends and family, and being outdoors finding new walking trails and spending time at the lake during the summer months.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2022
- Fidelity Investments, Customer Relationship Advocate
- Norway Savings Bank, Customer Relations Representative
- Roger Williams University, Bachelor of Science in Finance, Minor in Political Science
- FINRA Series 7 (General Securities Representative), Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law)