Andrew B. Livingston
Andrew holds CFA®, CFP®, and CAIA® designations. As a Client Advisor, Andrew provides investment and financial planning services to individuals, families, and institutions, ensuring that clients receive personalized advice tailored to their unique goals. Prior to joining R.M. Davis, he was a Portfolio Manager with Camden National Wealth Management and before that, Key Private Bank.
Andrew grew up in Maine and resides in Portland. He enjoys swimming and yoga, watching any number of sports (especially basketball and football), reading, and spending time with family. He also enjoys a variety of offerings in the Portland area including Scratch and Rose Foods, concerts at Thompson’s Point and State Theatre, and visits to the farmers’ market and local restaurants.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2023
- Camden National Wealth Management, Vice President and Portfolio Manager
- Key Private Bank, Portfolio Manager
- Bates College, B.A., Economics
- University of Edinburgh, Scotland, Visiting Student, Economics and History
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society Maine
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- Alfond Youth and Community Center, Board of Trustees
- State of Maine Treasurer’s Trust Fund Investment Advisory Committee
- Frank J. Gaziano Memorial Offensive and Defensive Lineman Awards, Treasurer