Michael P. Wood, CFA
Mike brings a wealth of experience from senior level positions he has held in investment advisory firm management, research analysis, and client service initiatives. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation and is a member of our Investment Committee.
Mike grew up in New York and Massachusetts and now lives in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. He is active in the community, serving on various non-profit boards.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2013, Shareholder
- Ram Trust Services
- Managing Director and Head of Portfolio Management Group
- CMH Wealth Management, Managing Director
- Peoples Heritage Bank
- Vice President, Trust and Investment Group
- The Boston Company, Boston, Trust Officer
- New Hampshire College, M.B.A.
- Boston College, B.A. in History
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society Maine
- Maine Medical Center, Community Ambassador Council
- Maine Health Access Foundation, Finance Committee
- ProsperityME, Chairman of the Board (past)
- Cape Elizabeth Education Foundation, co-President (past)