Drew Blaney, CPA, MST
As Vice President of Finance, Drew performs or oversees all day-to-day accounting and payroll matters for the Company, including payroll processing, facilitation of the semi-annual fee billing process, all accounting related reconciliations (i.e. book & tax depreciation schedules), accounts payable and receivable, quarterly and annual accounting close processes (cash & accrual), cash flow projections, and financial audit preparation. He ensures all duties are fulfilled in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and tax laws.
Drew also takes the lead with the annual budget preparation work, multi-year financial planning, fee and financial audits, and creates and maintains numerous financial related spreadsheets and any other analyses needed or desired by the Company. Prior to coming to R.M. Davis, Drew managed over 250 corporate, flow through, and individual client engagements at Baker Newman Noyes.
Drew and his wife, Anna, are originally from Boothbay Harbor and now enjoy living in Portland with their children, Theo and Molly. As a family, they enjoy spending time at the parks, beaches and everything else Portland has to offer.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2021
- Baker Newman Noyes, Tax Senior Manager
- Bentley University, Master of Science, Concentration in Taxation
- University of Maine, B.S. in Business Administration, Concentration in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maine Society of Certified Public Accountants