Vincent F. Damasco, CFA
Senior Securities Analyst
Vince holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation and is an integral member of our Research Department. He focuses his analysis on the Health Care, Financials, and Basic Industry sectors of the economy, and presents his recommendations to portfolio managers in a weekly forum. He regularly provides insights on companies for which he is responsible.
Vince grew up in Ardmore, Pennsylvania and currently lives with his wife, Danielle, three sons and one daughter in Yarmouth, Maine. He enjoys competing in biathlons, distance running, hiking, golf, music and foreign languages.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2011
- The Colony Group, Boston, Equity Research Analyst
- Sentinel Asset Management, Montpelier, Assistant Vice President
- Janney Montgomery Scott, Philadelphia, Assistant Vice President
- Drexel University, B.S. (summa cum laude) in Accounting and Finance
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society Maine, Board of Directors
- CFA Society Boston, Inc.
- Portland Ronald McDonald House, Finance Committee
- Yarmouth Little League, Treasurer