Bob Davis, CFP®
Bob, a Certified Financial Planner™, began his career in the financial services profession in Portland in 1989. Bob’s clientele benefit from his diverse background which includes commercial banking, private banking, and most recently, portfolio management and financial planning. By serving as a Client Advisor at R.M. Davis, the depth and breadth of Bob’s experience allows him to create financial solutions for his clients.
Bob was born in Portland and grew up in Kennebunk, where he currently resides with his wife Julie, son Max, and daughter Molly. Bob attended Cheverus High School and graduated from Hebron Academy.
In his spare time, Bob enjoys playing and coaching ice hockey, golfing, listening to music, and cooking.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2017
- HM Payson, Relationship/Portfolio Manager & Financial Planner
- KeyBank, Senior Vice President, Private Bank
- Maine Bank & Trust, Vice President
- Maine National Bank, Management Trainee
- Elmira College, B.S. in Business Administration, minor in Economics
- Merrimack College, Advanced Certificate in Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society of Maine
- Maine Estate Planning Council
- Sweetser, Governance Committee, (past Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and Chair of the Development Committee)
- Webhannet Golf Club, Finance Committee, Long Range Planning Committee, Human Resources Committee (past President and Board of Governors)
- Kennebunk Area Youth Hockey, Inc., President, Board of Directors (past)
- First Tee of Maine, Board of Directors (past)
- Girl Scouts of Maine, Board of Directors, Long Range Planning Committee and Development Committee (past)
- Catherine Morrill Day Nursery, Board of Directors (past)