Claire A. Ginder, J.D.
Portfolio Administrators play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Portfolio Manager on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Portfolio Administrators are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Claire was born and raised in Massachusetts and worked for several years in Boston before moving to Cape Elizabeth, Maine where she resides with her family. She is active in her community, enjoys being outdoors, reading, history, watching the Bruins and supporting girls’ ice hockey in her spare time. She also enjoys spending time on Sebago Lake and on Cape Cod with her family.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2017
- Atlantic Fund Services, Compliance Specialist
- Fidelity Investments, Boston, Director
- Alex Brown & Sons, Inc., Boston, Registered Sales Assistant
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D.
- Mount Holyoke College, A.B. in History
- Passed the General Securities Representative Series 7 and the Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 63 Examinations
- Admitted to practice law in Maine and Massachusetts
- Hospice of Southern Maine Volunteer certification
- Aucocisco School in Cape Elizabeth, Board of Directors
- Mount Holyoke College Alumna, Class President and Class Agent
- Disabilities Rights Maine (DRM), Board Member and Treasurer
- International Dyslexia Association (IDA), Featured Speaker at 2017 IDA Annual Conference
- Cape Elizabeth High School Booster Associations: Field Hockey, Ice Hockey, Cross Country (past)
- Girl Scout Troop Leader (past)