Claire A. Ginder, J.D.
Client Support Associates play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. They work in concert with the Client Relationship Associates and other colleagues to prepare and deliver quality client materials. Client Support Associates are also involved with several firm initiatives and administrative projects, working behind the scenes with our entire team to create a seamless client experience.
Claire was born and raised in Massachusetts and worked for several years in Boston before moving to Cape Elizabeth, Maine where she resides with her family. She is active in her community, enjoys being outdoors, reading, history, watching the Bruins and supporting girls’ ice hockey in her spare time. She also enjoys spending time on Sebago Lake and on Cape Cod with her family.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2017
- Atlantic Fund Services, Compliance Specialist
- Fidelity Investments, Boston, Director
- Alex Brown & Sons, Inc., Boston, Registered Sales Assistant
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D.
- Mount Holyoke College, A.B. in History
- Passed the General Securities Representative Series 7 and the Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 63 Examinations
- Admitted to practice law in Maine and Massachusetts
- Hospice of Southern Maine Volunteer certification
- Aucocisco School in Cape Elizabeth, Board of Directors
- Mount Holyoke College Alumna, Class President and Class Agent
- JJ Morelli Legacy Foundation, Outreach Committee member
- International Dyslexia Association (IDA), Featured Speaker at 2017 IDA Annual Conference
- Disabilities Rights Maine (DRM), Board Member (past)
- Cape Elizabeth High School Booster Associations: Field Hockey, Ice Hockey, Cross Country (past)
- Girl Scout Troop Leader (past)