Caitlin M. Damon
Client Relationship Associates play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Client Advisor on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Client Relationship Associates are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Caitlin was born and raised in Bangor, Maine and now resides with her husband in Windham, Maine. In her free time, Caitlin enjoys playing softball and golf, baking, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2007
- St. Joseph’s College of Maine, B. S. in Business Administration
- University of Maine Graduate School of Business, Master of Business Administration
- Waddles for a Cause, Board Member
- Maine Needs, Shift Leader