Dana R. Mitiguy, CFA
Dana holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation. He brings a high level of competence and commitment to his clients. His clients benefit from his breadth of experience in investment management, financial planning, and trust services.
Born in Bristol, Connecticut and raised in Vermont, Dana now resides in Cumberland, Maine with his wife, Janice. They have four adult children. Dana enjoys biking, golf, reading, music and travel.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2000
- Peoples Heritage Bank
- Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer
- Key Trust Company, Vice President and Portfolio Manager
- Boston America Asset Management, Boston, Managing Director
- Middlebury College, B.A. in Economics and Environmental Studies
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society Maine
- CFA Society Boston, Inc.
- Ducks Unlimited
- Park Danforth, President of the Board of Trustees
- Maine Conference, United Church of Christ, Board of Trustees
- United Way of Greater Portland, Board of Trustees and Chair of Investment Committee (past)
- Center for Grieving Children, Board of Trustees (past)
- Ronald McDonald House, Board of Trustees (past)