Lisa D. McAuliffe, CTP
Portfolio Administrators play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Portfolio Manager on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Portfolio Administrators are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Lisa is a Certified Treasury Professional. She grew up in Saco and still lives there with her husband. She is the mother of three adult children. When not working, Lisa loves traveling. Her goal is to visit each of the lower 48 states, and she has just 12 remaining. She enjoys spending summers at Ossipee Lake in Waterboro, viewing wildlife, snow shoeing, walking trails, Pilates and reading.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2020
- Portland Trust Company, Administrative Officer
- Androscoggin Bank, VP Treasury Services Officer
- Northeast Bank, Cash Management Manager
- Key Bank, Northeast Treasury Manager
- University of Maine, Business Administration through junior year
- American Institute of Banking
- New England Association for Financial Professionals
- Dyer Library/Saco Museum, Board of Trustees (past)
- United Way Day of Caring
- Hollis Center Library, Board of Trustees (past)
- National Alliance for Mental Illness, team captain (past)