Wendy A. Laidlaw, CFP®, IACCP®
Wendy is involved in many aspects of the firm, from portfolio management to heading up our Finance Department, from compliance assistance to human resource leadership. Wendy is our firm's Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Her care and commitment toward her clients and their circumstances are genuine and valued. She is a Certified Financial Planner™ and an Investment Advisor Certified Compliance Professional. Wendy is a member of the Management Committee.
Born in Michigan and now residing in Portland, Maine with Mike, her husband, Wendy has two step-sons and eight grandchildren. Wendy enjoys reading, travel, keeping fit, and classical music.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 1995
- Cumberland County Training Resource Center
- Director of Administration
- City Manager’s Office, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Budget Specialist
- The Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
- Operating Accountant for the Secretary of Defense
- Served on Capitol Hill as a member of the staffs of Senators Wendell Ford and Carl Levin
- Meredith College, M.B.A.
- George Mason University, B.S. in Accounting
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- Maine Estate Planning Council
- The BTS Center, Finance Committee and (past) Chair of the Board of Trustees
- Portland Chamber Music Festival, Budget & Finance Committee, Board of Directors
- Wesley Monumental United Methodist Church, Member of Endowment Committee
- Bangor Theological Seminary, Board of Trustees (past)
- Community Counseling Center of Maine, Board of Directors (past)