Eric brings over 20 years of experience as a corporate credit analyst, both on the buy-side and sell- side. Eric is a member of the Research Department and performs fundamental credit analysis, develops and communicates investment recommendations, and monitors existing fixed-income holdings. He is also responsible for analyzing fixed-income market conditions and helps to identify market and investment opportunities, while assessing issuer risk.
Eric grew up in a Navy family, living in Virginia, California, Hawaii, and Italy. He and his wife, Margaret, come from Connecticut and live in Falmouth, Maine. They have one son who lives and works in New Jersey. Eric enjoys skiing, boating, hiking, and traveling.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2023
- MUFG Securities, New York, Director, Credit Research
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, New York, Executive Director, Credit Research
- Lydian Asset Management, Connecticut, Senior Credit Analyst
- Alpine Associates, New Jersey, Credit Analyst
- University of Connecticut, Master of Business Administration, Finance
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Science, Finance
- Beta Gamma Sigma, Honor Society for Graduate Business Studies
- Cannon Brook Homeowners Association (CT), Board member (past)