Teddy G. Smith, CFP®
Teddy holds the Certified Financial Planner™ designation and returned to the Portland area, joining R.M. Davis in early 2024.
As an Associate Client Advisor, Teddy plays an integral role on the client services team by coordinating efforts between Client Advisors and Client Relationship Associates. In addition, Teddy is responsible for various aspects of investment advisory, portfolio management, relationship management, communication, and financial planning decisions for our clients. Teddy also collaborates closely with the company's Wealth Management group and Investment Research group.
In his free time, Teddy enjoys skiing, boating, playing golf, and spending quality time with friends and family.
- R.M. Davis, joined in 2024
- Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management, Wealth Management Associate
- Merrill Lynch Private Wealth Management, Private Wealth Analyst
- The Colony Group, Associate Wealth Advisor
- Eaton Vance, Internal Wholesaler
- University of New Hampshire, Peter T. Paul College of Business & Economics, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Major in Finance
- Minor in Economics
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- Maine Estate Planning Council