Kenleigh A. Nicoletta, J.D.
Trust & Wealth Management Services Counsel
Kenleigh is a tax, trust, and estate attorney with over a decade of experience counseling individuals, families, trusts, and business owners in the development of a comprehensive approach to trust, estate, tax, and business succession matters. Kenleigh serves on the firm’s Trust Oversight Committee and shares management responsibilities for the Trust Services Department, including the coordination of tax work for the trusts administered by R.M. Davis. She manages both corporate and client-facing matters which implicate trust, estate, tax, and ERISA laws and regulation in collaboration with clients’ estate planning attorneys and accountants.
Kenleigh also plays a major role in the delivery of Wealth Management Services for our clients, including retirement, financial, business and tax planning, as well as Medicare, Social Security, long-term care, and insurance analysis. Prior to joining R.M. Davis, Kenleigh was a partner at the law firm of Brann & Isaacson. In addition to the estate planning services she provided their clients, she also counseled tax-exempt organizations and represented fiduciaries and beneficiaries in probate proceedings involving trust and estate administrations, guardianships and conservatorships, as well as trust formations.
Kenleigh grew up in Fryeburg, Maine and now lives in Freeport with her husband, Nick, and their two labs. When she is not working, you can find her running, golfing, downhill skiing, and enjoying all four seasons at their “camp” near Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2020
- Brann & Isaacson, LLP, Partner
- Jon D. Levy, Maine Supreme Judicial Court, Judicial Law Clerk
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D.
- Elmira College, New York, A.B. in Political Science & English
- Maine State Bar Association (Trusts and Estate Section)
- American Bar Association (Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section)
- Maine Estate Planning Council
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Southern Maine, Board of Directors, Governance Committee
- Maine Estate Planning Council, Board of Directors, (past) President