Denise R. Fredette
As Finance & Operations Associate, Denise serves as a hub connecting employees, teams, and departments across the firm. She performs a wide variety of high-priority tasks for the firm including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, payroll, annual budgeting and preparation of various tax filings. Denise also serves as the primary contact for all facility, technology and office equipment issues.
Denise, a lifelong Mainer, grew up in Westbrook. She currently lives in Raymond with her husband, Matt, and their two dogs. She enjoys spending time with family, cooking, travelling, and all outdoor recreation options. Denise is an avid, four-season hiker and backpacker. She has hiked the 115 highest peaks in the Northeast and many others as well. In her spare time, she volunteers for the Appalachian Mountain Club and leads various hiking trips throughout the year.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2022
- Pelletier, Chase & Associates, LLC, Office Manager/Executive Administrative Assistant
- L.L. Bean, Customer Service Representative I
- University of Southern Maine, B.A. Degree in Social & Behavioral Sciences, Counseling Concentration
- Casco Bay College, A.A, Degree in Office Administration, Executive Assisting Concentration
- International Association of Administrative Professionals, Certified Administrative Professional (Organizational Management Designation)
- State of Maine, Notary Public
- Appalachian Mountain Club, Executive Committee (multiple chair positions), Faculty Trainer, Trip Leader