Cade T. Blackburn
Cade is responsible for executing bond orders for our clients. He performs credit and market analysis to keep our client advisors informed about the fixed income markets.
Cade and his wife, Katie, reside in Cape Elizabeth with their three children.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2002
- First Trust, Pension Trust Administrator
- Trustar Retirement Services, Management Services
- University of Southern Maine, Graduate School of Business, M.B.A.
- St. Lawrence University, B.S. in Psychology
- USM School of Business Alumni Board
- St. Lawrence University 20th Reunion Development Committee, Co-Chai
- Casco Bay Hockey Coach
- USM School of Business Alumni Board, Partnership Chair (past)
- TD Bank Beach to Beacon Volunteer (past)
- CELT Triathlon Volunteer (past)
- Cape Elizabeth High School Girls Hockey Coach (past)