Cade T. Blackburn
Cade’s responsibilities focus primarily on our equity trading and trade settlement. He is responsible for executing all stock, mutual fund, and ETF trades. He also performs reporting and market analysis for the firm.
Cade and his wife, Katie, reside in Cape Elizabeth with their three children.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2002
- First Trust, Pension Trust Administrator
- Trustar Retirement Services, Management Services
- University of Southern Maine, Graduate School of Business, M.B.A.
- St. Lawrence University, B.S. in Psychology
- USM School of Business Alumni Board
- St. Lawrence University 20th Reunion Development Committee, Co-Chai
- Casco Bay Hockey Coach
- USM School of Business Alumni Board, Partnership Chair (past)
- TD Bank Beach to Beacon Volunteer (past)
- CELT Triathlon Volunteer (past)
- Cape Elizabeth High School Girls Hockey Coach (past)