Wendy A. Baker, CFP® RSSA®
As a a Certified Financial Planner™, Wendy serves as a daily resource for clients, Portfolio Managers, and Portfolio Administrators on matters involving financial planning, health insurance, disability insurance, long-term care, Medicare and supplemental plan assessments, Social Security, annuities, and a variety of wealth management topics. She is the firm’s main expert/specialist on the use of and training on financial planning software. Wendy remains current with new and evolving developments within the Wealth Management services industry and provides thoughtful leadership and recommendations for change/improvements.
Wendy grew up in Portland, Maine and now resides in New Gloucester with her husband, John, and two sons, Evan and Alex. Her interests are attending her children’s sporting events, bird watching, and spending time in Rangeley, Maine with her family.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2004
- Forum Financial Group, Senior Mutual Fund Accountant
- University of Maine at Orono, B.S. in Business Administration
- The Financial Planning Association® (FPA®)
- National Association of Registered Social Security Analysts