Michele M. Whitmore
Michele both manages our Portfolio Administrator team and performs Portfolio Administrator duties herself. Portfolio Administrators play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Portfolio Manager on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Portfolio Administrators are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Michele was born in Boston, Massachusetts and now resides in South Portland, Maine with her husband, Kevin and their three daughters. Her interests include attending her children’s sporting events, volunteer coaching and playing basketball in her spare time.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 1999
- The Boston Company/Mellon Bank, Boston, Supervisor, Fund Accounting
- Wheaton College, B.A. in Sociology
- Volunteer youth basketball coach
- Wheaton College Portland, ME Club Coordinator
- Wheaton College APAC (Alumnae/i Parent Admission Committee)
- Wheaton College Alumnae/i Board of Directors (past)