Isaac B. Hoey
Senior Data Management Analyst
Isaac’s responsibilities focus primarily on ensuring the integrity of our financial data that all of our clients’ reports are dependent upon. On a daily basis, he reconciles our data with our custodians and resolves any discrepancies. His other responsibilities include security pricing and assisting with performance reporting.
Isaac is originally from Belfast, Maine and now resides in Portland. He is an avid reader and enjoys learning foreign languages and music.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2017
- athenahealth, Client Services Analyst
- University of Maine, Calculus Tutor
- University of Maine, B.S. in Economics
- UMaine Student Portfolio Investment Fund (past)