Karen L. Merritt
Team Leader & Senior Portfolio Administrator
Portfolio Administrators play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Portfolio Manager on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Portfolio Administrators are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Karen grew up in Massachusetts and now resides in North Yarmouth, Maine with her husband, Tad, and their son, Brady. She enjoys cooking, spending time with family and friends, and attending her son’s many sporting events, particularly hockey.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2001
- Brown & Company, Boston, Assistant Manager, Client Service
- Putnam Investments, North Andover, Senior Supervisor
- Babson College, M.B.A
- University of Massachusetts, B.S. in Business
- Passed the General Securities Representative Series 7 and the Uniform Securities Agent State Law Series 63 Examinations
- Greely Middle School in Cumberland, Volunteer
- Casco Bay Hockey, Team Administrator