Theresa L. Taplin
As our Personal Affairs Management Associate, Theresa embodies caring, kindness, patience, attention to detail, and dependability. She visits clients in their homes to organize their financial affairs and take care of all the incumbent details. Often, her relationships go beyond the tasks she does for them as she forms lifelong friendships with our clients and their adult children. She becomes an invaluable partner assisting the family at their time of need.
Theresa has spent her life in Maine and lives in Falmouth. She has a passion for cooking and enjoys gardening, fitness training, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2016
- Coastal Rehab, Provider Relations Coordinator
- The Wellness Solution, Office Manager
- WEX, Executive Assistant to the President
- University of Southern Maine, A.S. in Business Administration
- Kennebec Valley Vocational Technical Institute, Medical Assistant Program