Geoffrey K. Alexander
As Chief Executive Officer of R.M. Davis, Geoff is responsible for the strategic direction and business initiatives of the firm at the highest level. He also manages numerous client relationships. Geoff serves as a member of the Management Committee, as well as the firm's Investment Committee.
Geoff was born in Philadelphia, grew up in the Boston area, and now resides in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. He and his wife, Lindsay, have three children, Will, Curtis and Garrett. Geoff enjoys sailing, alpine skiing, mountain climbing, hiking, cycling, and traveling with family.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 1997
- Key Asset Management
- Assistant Vice President and Portfolio Manager
- General Dynamics’ Marine Services Division
- Bath Iron Works, Senior Financial Analyst
- Boston University, M.B.A.
- Colby College, B.A.
- Boston Security Analysts Society, Inc.
- New York Society of Security Analysts
- Maine Estate Planning Council
- Investment Adviser Association (IAA), Board of Governors
- Birch Rock Camp, Board of Trustees
- Thomas Memorial Library, Investment Committee
- Maine Maritime Museum, Board of Trustees (past)
- United Way, Community Allocations Panel (past)