Reid V. Smith, CFA
Reid joined R.M. Davis in 2016 and works in our Portsmouth, New Hampshire office. He has 25 years of financial services experience including securities analysis, portfolio management and defined contribution retirement plan services. He believes that the path to building and preserving client wealth is through long-term share ownership of high-quality, growing companies. Reid holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation.
Reid grew up in New Jersey and migrated to New England after college. He now lives in Plaistow, New Hampshire with his wife and three daughters. When he is not coaching local youth sports teams, Reid enjoys cycling, rowing, fishing and skiing.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2016
- David Wendell & Associates, Inc., Portsmouth, Vice President/ Portfolio Manager
- TD Banknorth, Andover, MA, Vice President/Senior Portfolio Manager
- Ram Trust Services, Portland, Investment Consultant
- Middlebury College, B.A. in Political Science
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society Boston, Inc.
- Seacoast Portsmouth Rotary Club