Portfolio Administrators play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Portfolio Manager on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Portfolio Administrators are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Rachel grew up in Chichester, NH and now resides in Chester, NH. Rachel and her husband have two children and as a family, enjoy living in their quiet neighborhood in the "woods" as well as taking trips to Disney.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2022
- Edward Jones, Branch Office Administrator
- Lincoln Financial Group, Senior Customer Care Professional
- Boston Reed/Manchester Community College, Pharmacy Certified Technician, PTCB Certified
- New Hampshire Technical Institute, General Studies - Engineering, Auto CAD Experience