Natalie Solotoff, J.D., CPA/PFS
Natalie is both a tax lawyer and a CPA with over a decade of experience in public accounting. She shares oversight responsibilities for the Trust Services Department including coordination of tax work for the trusts administered by R.M. Davis. She manages matters which implicate trust, estate, tax, and ERISA laws and regulations, as well as collaborating with clients’ estate planning attorneys and accountants as needed.
Natalie also plays a major role in the delivery of Wealth Management Services for clients, including retirement, financial, and tax planning, as well as Medicare, Social Security and insurance analysis. Prior to joining R.M. Davis, Natalie was a Senior Manager at Baker Newman Noyes where she specialized in tax planning, accounting, and financial planning for individuals, families, trusts, and owners of closely-held businesses.
Natalie’s professional experiences include time at a major accounting firm in Philadelphia and a global law firm in Boston. She has written extensively on many tax, trust, and wealth management matters. Natalie’s education, background, and experiences uniquely position her to serve R.M. Davis’ clients and the firm in her multi-dimensional role.
Born in Jacksonville, Florida, Natalie is the daughter of a Navy pilot. She and her family moved regularly throughout her childhood. She enjoyed discovering new places and meeting new people, and now is grateful to call Portland, Maine home, where she lives with her husband, Ari, their sons, William and Jacob, and their dog, Theo. When Natalie is not working, you can find her reading, solving a crossword puzzle or spending time with her family, preferably at the beach, in the woods, or at a baseball game.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2018
- Baker Newman Noyes, Tax Senior Manager
- Grant Thornton, Philadelphia, Senior Tax Accountant
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D.
- Davidson College, B.A. in Psychology
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA, Tax and Personal Financial Planning Sections
- Maine Women’s Fund, Board Member and (past) President and Treasurer
- National Council of Jewish Women, Southern Maine, Investment Committee Member
- Maine Historical Society, Board of Directors
- Blue Angels Foundation, Treasurer and Board Member (past)