Client Relationship Associates play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Client Advisor on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Client Relationship Associates are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Brady grew up in Yarmouth and now resides in Portland. He has created a hobby of trying all of the great food and beer Portland has to offer. When he isn’t doing this, you can find Brady on the golf course, at the beach, or spending quality time with his family and friends. In winter, he loves to ski all over New England, as well as play pond hockey.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2020
- Hub International New England, LLC, Investment Assistant
- Penobscot Financial Advisors, Intern
- NU-YAR LLC, Bookkeeper/Business Development Specialist
- University of Southern Maine, B.A. in Political Science
- Carleton College, Northfield, MN
- London School of Economics, London, UK & Seville, Study Abroad
- Local Soup Kitchen
- U9 Northfield Lacrosse Coach
- Meals on Wheels