Peter R. Richardson, CFP®
Peter has years of experience in the investment management field including work in private banking. He is well-versed in financial decision-making. He is a Certified Financial Planner™ and a member of our Compliance Committee.
A priority for Peter is to give back to the community in which he lives. He has done this with his time, serving many organizations in a leadership capacity.
Born and raised in Portland, Maine, Peter resides in his home town with his wife, Beth. They have two grown sons. In his spare time, he enjoys reading, travel, and beekeeping.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2006
- Senior Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager for Key’s East Region Trust and Investment Group
- Bowdoin College (magna cum laude), B.A. in Government and Legal Studies
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- Good Shepherd Food Bank, Board of Directors and Treasurer
- Portland Public Library, President
- St. Joseph’s College, Trustee and Chairman of the Finance Committee
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Maine, member of the Capital Campaign Cabinet and (past) Director and Board President
- Maine Estate Planning Council, Board of Directors (past)
- United Way, Allocations Committee (past)
- Gulf of Maine Aquarium, Board of Directors and Treasurer (past)
- St. Alban’s Episcopal Church, Senior Warden and Vestry (past)
- The Cathedral Church of St. Luke, Investment Committee (past)
- Cape Elizabeth Land Trust, Board of Directors and Treasurer (past)
- Maine State Beekeepers Association, Board of Directors (past)