Portfolio Administrators play an important role in the R.M. Davis experience. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, they work in concert with the Portfolio Manager on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. In addition to taking your calls, Portfolio Administrators are working behind the scenes as the liaison with the custodian of your assets as well as communicating with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. They bring industry knowledge, skills and experience which enable them to solve complex administrative problems and prepare financial planning documents.
Nina grew up in Falmouth, Maine. After graduating from college in Florida, she decided to return to her home state. Nina enjoys hiking, golfing, and spending time with family and friends.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2019
- Office of Human Resources, DeLand, Florida, Senior Operations Manager
- Norway Savings Bank, Customer Relations Representative
- Morgan Stanley, Summer Intern
- Stetson University, DeLand, Florida – Bachelor’s of Business Administration, Finance Major, Management Minor
- University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria, Summer 2017