Lillian C. Quatrano
Operations Associates are responsible for the preparation of reports included at client meetings, and other client-facing materials. They also provide various reporting to our Client Advisors and Client Relationship Associates, as well as administrative support across departments. Our Operations Associates are highly productive and work behind the scenes in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Lil grew up in Friendship, Maine and has lived in many different parts of the United States, always returning to Maine which she calls, "home." Lil is also an entrepreneur, selling her framed, resin artwork at craft fairs and stores across the state. Besides art, Lil enjoys reading, daily walks, and spending time with family and friends.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2022
- Maine Coastal Designs, LLC, Artist, Designer, Founder
- Verrill Dana, LLP, Payroll and Accounting Specialist
- Atria Kennebunk, Community Business Director
- RiverRidge Center, Business Office Manager
- South Portland School Department, Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
- O-S Consulting, Inc., Owner/Operator of Independent Human Resource Consulting Firm
- Casco Bay College, Business Management
- University of Maine, Computer Sciences
- National Association of Female Executives (past member)
- Society for Human Resource Management (past member)
- "Maine Made - America's Best" member