Kim C. Kalicky
Kim divides her time between coordinating the firm’s marketing efforts and working with clients as a Senior Portfolio Administrator. As an integral part of the professional team working on your behalf, Kim works in concert with the Portfolio Manager on all operational matters to ensure you receive high quality client service and support. She’s the liaison with the custodian of your assets and communicates with your other advisors (attorneys, accountants, etc.) to create a seamless client experience. Kim brings years of experience, critical thinking, and leadership to her role.
During her tenure with our firm, Kim has trained and supervised our staff; managed the firm’s largest operational initiatives; and led the client side of operations.
Born and raised in Portland, Maine, Kim lives in Portland with her husband, Frank. They have two adult sons. Kim is the author of Eventide, a mystery with a twist set on the coast of Maine and two prior books: Away at a Camp in Maine and Mothers Fulfilled. For several years, she was a contributing writer for MariaShriver.com and The Huffington Post. Kim blogs at LivingMaineSeasons.com and KimKalicky.com.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 1993
- Smith Barney, Operations Manager & Financial Consultant
- University of Southern Maine, B.A. in English
- University of London, England junior year abroad
- Colby College, Freshman Year
- Passed the General Securities Representative Series 7 and the Uniform Securities Agent State Law Series 63 Examinations
- Maine Writers and Publishers Alliance, Featured Maine Writer
- Women Standing Together (past)
- Advent Users Group, Marketing Committee, (past) Board Editor-in-Chief
- 100 Women Who Care / Southern Maine (past)
- The Telling Room, Board Secretary (past)