Karen L. Milliken, CFA
Karen holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation. She began her career at R.M. Davis as a research analyst, having previously established her own asset management firm. She is our firm’s economist and regularly interprets key data and trends to keep our portfolio management team informed. Karen also manages client portfolios.
Karen was born in Biddeford, Maine and now resides in Scarborough, Maine. She has two children, Jason and Carter, and she enjoys golf, skiing, cycling, and reading.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 1997
- Acadia Asset Management, Principal
- UNUM Life Insurance Company, Senior Economic Analyst
- University of Southern Maine, M.B.A.
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A. in Economics
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society Maine, President (past)
- Greater Portland Council of Governments, Investment Committee
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Maine, Board and President (past)
- Piper Shores, Board of Directors (past)