Hugh C. Judge, CTFA, CFP®
A Certified Trust and Financial Advisor and a Certified Financial Planner™, Hugh brings a high level of competence and understanding to his clients. He is a member of the Trust Oversight Committee and a key resource for clients and trust beneficiaries. Hugh has many years of experience as an investment manager and a robust résumé of community involvement.
He was born in Waterbury, Connecticut and now resides in Cumberland Foreside with his wife, Lois. They have three grown sons. In addition to being a cellist for 50 years, Hugh enjoys golf, running, classical music, reading history, hiking and sailing.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 1997
- Bank of America Private Clients Group
- Vice President and Senior Trust Officer
- Bankers Trust Company, New York City, Personal Trust Administrator
- Williams College, New England School of Banking Trust Program
- Northwestern University, ABA National Trust and Graduate Trust Schools (Honors)
- Wesleyan University, B. A. in History
- Maine Estate Planning Council
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
- Institute of Certified Bankers
- Town of Cumberland, Member Coastal Waters Commission
- Midcoast Symphony Orchestra, Investment Committee (past)
- Mid Coast Hunger Prevention Program, Board of Directors and Development Committee (past)
- The Portland Chamber Musical Festival, Board President (past)
- Portland Rossini Club, Finance Committee (past)
- Cumberland Congregational Church, Chair, Planned Giving and Investment Committees (past)
- The Portland Conservatory of Music, Board President (past)
- Portland Symphony Orchestra, Annual Fund Committee (past)
- Woodfords Congregational Church, Chair, Planned Giving Committee (past)