Elizabeth J. Brown-Malia
Beth divides her time between the Data Management Department and working on the firm's largest operational initiatives. In Data Management, she assists the group in ensuring the integrity of the data in our financial software (Advent APX). This includes processing custodian transactions, reconciling cost basis and market values, and researching discrepancies. The firm's operational project work is broad in scope and may include software upgrades, researching a client offering of e-communications, or getting new financial planning software up and running. Project work requires Beth to be a solutions-oriented problem solver and a creative out-of-the-box thinker.
Beth was born in Worcester, Massachusetts and now resides in Standish, Maine with her husband, Peter, and son, Kevin. Her interests are reading, camping, ice fishing and travel.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2011
- The Disney Store, Store Manager
- University of Southern Maine, B.S. in Business Administration
- Casco Bay Boy Scouts, District Committee
- Boy Scout Troop 875, Troop Committee
- Kiwanis Club, Standish Maine