Andreas R. Piepenburg
A key element in Andreas’ position as Data Management Associate is to ensure the integrity of the data in our financial software system. This includes posting all custodial data, pricing all securities, and entering data into our security information file. In addition, Andreas is responsible for daily account reconciliations, assistance with performance reporting and the planning and implementation of large-scale technology projects for the firm.
Andreas grew up in France; however, he has spent many years in New England. In his spare time, Andreas enjoys golfing, cooking, fly fishing, hiking and reading.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2022
- Stone Coast Fund Services, LLC, Data Analyst
- Matterhorn Asset Management, AG, Translator (Zurich, Switzerland)
- TIKKIT Inc., Business Development
- Hampden-Sydney College, B.A. in Foreign Affairs
- Choate Rosemary Hall
- Sigma Chi Fraternity, Fédération Française de Polo
- THERAsurf, Volunteer