Jill Hibyan, CTFA, CFP®
As a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor and a Certified Financial Planner™, Jill engages with her clients at a high level of experience and competence. She has a broad based technical knowledge of fiduciary and financial investment products and services gained from fifteen years of wealth management experience working with high and ultra-high net worth families and institutions.
Originally from Yarmouth, Jill has returned “home” after building her career in Boston for the last twenty years and now lives in North Yarmouth. In her spare time she enjoys running, cycling, yoga and hiking with her rescue dogs.
- Joined R.M. Davis in 2018
- U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management, Boston
- Vice President, Portfolio Manager
- State Street Global Advisors, Private Asset Management, Boston
- Assistant Vice President, Senior Client Relationship Associate
- Boston University, Certificate in Financial Planning
- Emory University, ABA National and Graduate Trust Schools
- University of Massachusetts, M.A.
- Connecticut College, B.A. in Anthropology and Psychology
- Maine Estate Planning Council
- Hospice of Southern Maine, Volunteer
- Susan L. Curtis Foundation, Investment Committee
- Tri for a Cure, Participant